Grow your real estate business with direct mail postcard marketing. You are on this site, so you probably already know, there are many benefits to postcard marketing for realtors.
Why Postcard Marketing For Your Real Estate Business?
- Effectively farm your area and get more listings!
- Get more clients in a given neighborhood where you already have listings
- Increase average sale by working with better clients
- Get more referrals
- Brand your name and build trust
- Establish yourself as the expert
Best Types of Direct Mail for Realtors
- Targeted consumer mailings: Here you can leverage all the data that is available in order to mail only the best and most ideal "clients-to-be". Filter by age, income, home owners, marital status, length of residence, home sqft, net worth, home equity, age of home, rental property owners, credit scores, hobbies and much more.
- Every door direct mail (EDDM): Saturate carrier routes in the best neighborhoods on a regular basis and spend less than other mail types.
- Loyalty mailings (Database): Keep in touch with your growing list of past clients on a regular basis and keep them coming back again and again. Get more referrals. Insulate them from the competition!
Best Direct Mail Offers and Approaches for Realtors
- FREE market evaluation
- FREE home warranty with the sale
- Highlight active listings
- Give tips on how to add home value
- Branding a high end neighborhood
- FREE professional home staging with your listing
- FREE professional photography with your listing
- FREE house cleaning during your listing
- Highlight your "Just SOLD"
- Promote your "Just Listed!"
- Send them something they will keep up and visible that also has your picture and contact info on it, like a calendar or local emergency contact phone number list.
At Mail King we make direct mail postcard marketing for realtors easy. From the design, to the targeted mailing list, to the print and mailing we can handle it all for you so you can focus on what you do best. Give us a call today or submit a contact form and we will be in touch with you to schedule a call to discuss your specific business goals.