Grow your dental practice with direct mail postcard marketing. As you probably already know, there are many benefits to postcard marketing for dental offices.
Why Postcard Marketing For Dental Offices?
- Get more patients!
- Get better patients
- Get more referrals
- Increase average spent on work
- Brand your practice
- Location awareness
- Patient retention
- Introduce new service (Cosmetic services, new insurance accepted)
- Announce new dentist in the practice
Best Types of Direct Mail for Dental Offices
- Radius mailings: This is where you mail to all, or some, of the homes in a radius around your location.
- Targeted consumer mailings: Here you can leverage all the data that is available in order to mail only the best and most ideal "customers-to-be". Filter by age, income, home owners, presence of kids, net worth, hobbies and much more.
- New mover mailings: Welcome the new neighbors with a free cleaning coupon and win a patient for life!
- Every door direct mail (EDDM): Saturate carrier routes you want to focus on the most around your dental office and spend less than other mail types.
- Loyalty Mailings (Database): Mail your growing list of patients on a regular basis and keep them coming back again and again. Sell them on optional services. Insulate them from the competition!
Best Direct Mail Offers for Dental Offices (Pediatric, Orthodontic)
- $49 exam, X-rays, and cleaning
- FREE teeth whitening for life. With new patient exam and cleaning (must be current patient)
- $100 credit toward any work done
- FREE exam - infants up to 18 months old (Pediatric dental marketing)
- FREE spin brush for new patients
- $500 off orthodontic treatment (Orthodontists)
- $1,000 off invisalign (Orthodontists)
At Mail King we make your direct mail postcard marketing for your dental practice easy. From the design, to the targeted mailing list, to the print and mailing we can handle it all for you so you can focus on what you do best. Give us a call today or submit a contact form and we will be in touch with you to schedule a call to discuss your specific business goals.