Direct mail letters can be a powerful way to grow sales in your home service company. Letters provide you a cost effective format for communicating lots of information to your prospects. The interaction between the prospect and your letter works to build trust, build credibility, educate the prospect on the problem, your solution, present your offer, and then move the sale process along to the next step. All of that in short letter. Pretty powerful stuff!
Effective uses of direct mail letters for home service companies
- Event follow up letters to interested leads (Home shows, etc..)
- Radius mailing letters to homes in neighborhoods you already have work. Let them know you are in the area and can stop by to give them a free, no obligation estimate.
- Lead generation letters. These are generally longer and draw special attention to a problem the prospect may not be aware of. When done right this letter interrupts the prospects train of though and grabs their attention. The letter then goes on to educate the prospect on the solution and the make a compelling offer to move to the next step. Lead generation letters should never be mailed just once. They work best when sent out in a series building up to the best offer or at a set interval.
- Customer referral letters. This would be a simple and short letter thanking the customer for their business and asking for a referral. You may or may not offer them something for the referral. Either way, when they do give you a referral you should be sure to reward them appropriately (gift card, gift, etc..)
Good Home Service Businesses For Letters
- Carpet Cleaners
- Maid Services, House Cleaning
- Lawn care
- Pool Cleaning
- Home Security
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Power Washing
- Gutter Cleaning
- Pest Control
At Mail King we make your direct mail letter campaign easy. From the design, to the targeted mailing list, to the print and mailing we can handle it all for you so you can focus on what you do best. Give us a call today or submit a contact form and we will be in touch with you to schedule a call to discuss your specific business goals.